Friday, February 17, 2012

Skippy Says: Casual Glamorous (Guest Post)

Hi Everyone!  I'm Audrey from Casual Glamorous and I'm so excited (and flattered) to be guest posting for Inna while she's away on vacation.  The primary focus of my blog is fashion and my style, which is sometimes casual, sometimes glamorous and sometimes a little bit of both!  I thought I'd share a few of my "casual glamorous" looks with you!


I love how a pair of flared black pants can be dressed up or dressed down.  A fun hat is the perfect daytime accessory and gives just about any outfit a fun, casual touch!




A basic shift dress in a bold color is a piece that can easily go from day to night!   




This outfit may just be the epitome of my style.  My distressed boyfriend jeans paired with a bit of sparkle and heels.  A definite casual glamorous look!




Thanks again to Inna for letting me guest post.  This was so fun!  Feel free to visit my blog for more!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your style Audrey! That first outfit is one of my faves - love all the black with the pop of leopard :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post Audrey!
    www.iheartvintagecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! you look fantastic Audrey! :)
    and Skippy - thanks for visit and comment! always so nice to receive a comment from you!
    hugs!

    karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing so many awesome blogs Inna!! Can't wait to you come back though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...