Don't worry, I know what you're thinking, and I got a much cleaner remix edition for you guys than the title of this post implies. It involves pretty Anthropologie blouses and absolutely no urine whatsoever. For those who are disappointed by that, just stay tuned for next week. I kid. I think.
I got many beautiful presents for my birthday, and among them was a lovely yellow Anthropologie blouse from my auntie. I immediately fell in love with the subtle feminine detailing on the blouse, and started dreaming up various outfits I could make with it. Since I couldn't settle on just one, the idea of the remix week was born. Every day this week, I'll feature a different outfit centered around the same blouse. I may be smelly by the end of it, but gosh darn it I'm committed.
- Anthropologie blouse (Not yet available online, available in stores)
- Anthropologie chemise worn as a skirt (Bought on sale circa summer 2011, no longer available)
- Anthropologie belt (Bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here)
- H&M scarf (Bought circa 2008, no longer available.)
- Hue tights (Buy here)
- Fergie via DSW booties (Bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here)