Since I got such a positive response on the last outfit Ryan hated, I figured why not continue with the trend and post another? You guys, he really hated this one. So much so, in fact, that I had to twist his arm to photograph me in it. And by twist his arm I mean give him a noogie and wear it on three separate days, threatening that I'd keep wearing it around him until he gave in. Apparently all the pieces are nice individually, but don't go together. Little did I know, ladies. Little did I know.
- BCBG coat (Bought on sale circa 2008, no longer available)
- Therapy skirt (No online store)
- Loft top (Bought on sale, buy here)
- Hue tights (Buy here)
- Anthropologie belt (Bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Anthropologie booties (Bought on sale, no longer available)
- Vintage earrings