Last night was the first night of Chanukah, so in honor of that I dressed in blue and white. No, not really. More like I was still feeling a bit sick and not really up to picking out an outfit, so I had Ryan do it for me. Of course he picked out the most summery looking pieces in my closet- a thin striped t-shirt and white jeans. You know, forget that it's like 55 degrees out. And if all you East coast people want to hate right now and call me a big wussy...you're right. But I chose to live in California for a reason dagnabit. But you know I wasn't going to start from scratch. So I pulled out a jacket, scarf, and booties and called it good.
- Anthropologie jeans (Bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Anthropologie top (Bought on sale, no longer available)
- Forever 21 jacket (Bought circa 2004, no longer available)
- Anthropologie scarf (Bought on sale, no longer available. Buy kind of similar here or here)
- Anthropologie booties (Bought on sale, no longer available)