You guys, I finally did it. I got a haircut. I know I said I was wearing it up a bunch because it was so long, but now I feel like wearing it up because it's so short. Plus, if my papa saw how short it was he might have a heart attack. I'm the only girl on his side of the family, remember? And to my papa, long hair is the epitome of having a little girl. Oh yes, my hair was down to my butt my whole life until freshman year of high school. And when i finally got it cut, my papa was so upset we didn't speak for a few days. So, being the chicken that I am, I've only worn my hair up around him thus far. Anyone want to help me break the news? Oh wait, he reads this blog, so I think I just did. Love you papa!
p.s.- I finally caved and got on twitter. Follow me here! And here on facebook!
- Anthropologie pants (Black Friday find for $30. No longer available online, may still be in stores. Buy similar here, here, or here)
- Anthropologie top (Black Friday find for $25. Buy here)
- Anthropologie blazer (Bought on sale, no longer available)
- Anthropologie tote (Black Friday find for $50. No longer available online, may still be in stores)
-Anthropologie shoes (Bought on sale circa 2008)
- San Francisco ThreadShow necklace
- Earrings gift from my mother-in-law circa 2006)