Thursday, September 8, 2011

Skippy Says: Liar Liar (OOTD)

Alright folks, we're moving in the right direction. With this here outfit, no one saw my bra OR my panties. That makes this outfit a winner in and of itself. P.S.- turns out I lied when I said I was done with the undergarments talk. What can I say? Maybe tomorrow. Maybeeeeeee.

I wanted to try something a little more adventurous with this beautiful skirt, a striped top perhaps for some pattern mixing, but my husband loves the clean look of it with a feminine white blouse and I was feeling nice yesterday. Plus, by the end of the day and especially the end of dinner it wasn't so white anymore- I'm a messy eater. Although the splotches of food all over it weren't quite the pattern mixing I had envisioned, I'll take what I can get. 






Shop:
- Anthropologie Skirt (bought on sale, no longer available)
- H&M blouse (circa 2008- no longer available. Buy similar herehere, or here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...