Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Skippy Says: Here I Go (OOTD)


And here I come.


For about 6 months now, I’ve been reading the fashion blogs of some very stylish ladies, all the while wanting to start one of my very own. Since I have no idea what I’m doing with my life I’m sort of in a transitional period career wise right now (see about me and FAQs), I figured there was no time like the present to give it a whirl. Wish me luck!


Oh, I should probably mention that I do realize my shirt is more than a little sheer thanks to the bright sunlight we took these pictures in. What can I say? I was determined to start posting today, and once I’m set on something, there’s really nothing that can stop me. Not even you seeing my bra.









Shop:
-Banana Republic Factory Store cropped jeans (on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here or here)
-Anthropologie Shirt (on sale, only available in different patterns)
-JCrew Shoes (on sale, no longer available. Buy similar herehere, or here all on sale!)
-H&M belt (no longer available)
-Random airport store necklace hubby bought me while we were bored waiting for a flight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...