Friday, September 16, 2011

Skippy Says: Helpful Tips (OOTD)

I have to apologize for the particularly poor quality of the photos today. Not that the photos I post are ever really stellar (sorry babe, I love you for trying) but today's batch is particularly, um... what's a euphemism for bad? You see, I decided to take an evening class at the gym, and by the time I got out it was late. And nearly dark. And we had to run to catch the ferry. So we snapped a photo here and there along the way and a few aboard the ferry before night completely descended, but we weren't working under the best conditions. Plus I was feeling a bit stressed since my husband kept giving me helpful tips like "don't smily so dorky" and "do something that looks better." What a charmer. Oh, and you're welcome for the free tips ladies.

He was right though. I was having a dorky smiling night. See exhibit A below:


Oh yeah, that's attractive. Let's try again:




                 



And as an apology for the bad photos today, I leave you with a few photos (ha!) of my beautiful city enveloped in fog as we take off on the ferry.




 Shop:
- BCBG outlet skirt (circa 2009, scored for $9! No longer available. Buy similar here or here)
- Banana Republic Factory Store sweater (bought on sale circa 2009, no longer available. Buy similar here)
- Anthropologie belt (buy on sale here)
- Yellow cashmere ruffly socks (gift from my mother-in-law)
- Anthropologie booties (bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here, here, or here)
- Earrings borrowed from my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...