Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Skippy Says: Coffee and Beer (OOTD)

Does anyone else remember that Simpson's episode where Marge is trying to order a coffee but the guy only wants to sell her beer? It goes a little something like this:

Marge: I'll just have a cup of coffee.
Bartender: Beer it is.
Marge: No, I said coffee.
Bartender: Beer.
Marge: Cof-fee.
Bartender: Be-er.
Marge(spells) C-O...
Bartender(spells) B-E...



No, just me?

Anyway, my last few days have been filled with much coffee and beer (and wine and rum). That, and lots of under eye concealer. One of my closest friends from England is visiting and I'm determined to show her a good time while she's here. It's all part of my evil plan to get her to move out here. This outfit is one I wore one of the days she was here--I figured it could transition pretty well from day to night and that way we didn't have to go home to change between sightseeing, dinner, and drinks.


                     


 


Shop:
-Joe's jeans (bought at a secondhand store called Crossroads Trading Co. Buy similar here)
- Sylvie and Mado top (gift from my mother-in-law from little boutique in San Anselmo, CA circa 2006; no longer available)
- Forever 21 jacket (circa 2004, no longer available.)
- Anthropologie booties (bought on sale, no longer available. Buy similar here, here or here)
- Necklace from random little airport store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...