Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Skippy Says: Can't We All Just Get Along? (OOTD)

Ladies, let's talk pattern mixing. I hear it's all the rage these days, and I've been dabbling in it for a few months now. I've tried polka dots with stripes, printed animals (not to be confused with animal print) with geometric motifs, and florals with both stripes and splotchy food stained shirts. Today, I went a little wild and paired zebras with giraffes (stupid pun intended. I love stupid puns). And I happen to think they got along famously.








Shop:
- Anthropologie skirt (bought on sale, no longer available)
- Forever 21 blouse
- Anthropologie shoes (bought on sale many years ago- maybe 2007? No longer available)
- Kate Spade mott street sammie (bought on sale) (available in black here or here)
- Treasure Island flea market earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...